Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jeff Pulver’s 140 Characters Conference! (#140conf)

Recently, I had the opportunity to attend the 140 Characters Conference: New York City (#140conf) which took place April 20-21, 2010 at the 92nd Street Y.

This event was the largest worldwide gathering of people interested in the effects of the real-time Internet on both business and “we” the people.

At the NYC #140conf, while I was a participant (and not a speaker), I had a little more time to take a step back and really observe and engage in what was happening.

In my opinion, the energy at the 140 Characters Conferences is the most free flowing of any conference I have ever attended.

There are so many inspiring stories and exciting initiatives that after a challenging few months, I feel like my passion for all things communications has been renewed.

Thank you Jeff Pulver, speakers and volunteers for yet another great #140conf experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment